1. Position in the hand of the scalpel.
2 Position in the hand of tweezers.
3. Layer up the surgical wound. Apply seams to the skin, muscles. Gather the necessary tools.
4. Charge the needle in the needle holder and thread in the needle. Call the tools
5. Collect tools for primary surgical treatment of the wound
7. Simple , marine, double surgical and apodactyl nodes.
8. Dial a tool to open the boat of the NVB.
9. List the types of temporary bleeding in the wound. Dial the instrument.
10. List the types of final stop bleeding in the wound. Dial tool
11. Perform anesthesia by the type of "lemon crust".
12. Perform venipuncture and venesection.
13. Show the technique of infiltration anesthesia according to Vishnevsky.
14. Show the technique of fascia dissection.
16. Apply serous-muscular, polyspastnyj, kisetnyj, Z-shaped seams.
17. Methods of vascular bandaging. List the tools.
18. Collect the instrument for dressing the vessel in the wound.
Operations on the limbs.
19. Type a tool to apply a vascular suture.
20. Perform a puncture of the shoulder joint.
21. Perform an elbow joint puncture.
22. Perform a puncture of the knee joint.
23. Show accesses for opening the shoulder joint.
24. Show accesses for opening the knee joint.
25. Open and drain the space of Pirogov-Paron.
26. Open the tenosynovitis of the middle phalanx of the finger of the hand.
27. Perform anesthesia of the finger according to Oberst Lukashevich.
28. Perform brush anesthesia on BrownUsoltseva
Operations on the head, neck.
40. Type and name a special tool for tracheostomy.
41. Access for tracheostomy.
42. Show the technique of insertion of the cannula into the trachea (2 options).
43. Type the instrument for the trephination of the cranial vault. Determine the depth bone wound.
44. Show the places of the incisions on the face taking into account the projection of the nerves.
45. Show places for purulent mumps.
46. Show the execution point of the Vagosympathetic blockade according to Vishnevsky.
47. Show access to the thyroid gland.
48. Dial the instrument for intubation of the larynx.
49. Show the scaling of the skin flap on the cranial vault.
50. Apply a seam to the soft tissues of the cranial vault with bleeding.
51. To dial a special tool for trepanation of the mastoid process.
Operations on the chest, cavity.
53. To name and show the points of puncture of the pericardium.
54. Perform pleural puncture with hydrothorax and pneumothorax.
55. Open the intra- and retroammammary mastitis.
56. To dial a special instrument for subperiosteal resection of the rib
Abdominal wall, lumbar region
57. Technique for performing abdominal puncture.
58. Access the umbilical hernia.
59. Access the inguinal hernia.
60. Access the femoral hernia.
61. Access the gallbladder.
62. Perform access to the formation of gastrostomy.
63. To make operative access to the spleen.
64. Show operative access to the appendix.
65. Apply the seam of Kimbarovsky.
66. Apply seams with plastic on Mayo.
67. Apply seams in plastic according to Martynov.
68. Apply seams in plastic to Spasokukotsky.
69. Apply seams for Sapezko's plastic.
70. Apply seams with plastic according to Leksler.
71. Apply seams in the plastics according to Ru-Oppelu Krasnobayeva.
72. Show the median laparotomy
Operations on the abdominal cavity, abandoned space, pelvis.
73. Show operative access to the uterus.
74. Show operative access to the kidney, ureter, bladder.
75. Complete the seam of the parenchymal organ: liver, kidney.
76. Perform the technique of revision of the abdominal cavity with bleeding.
77. Perform the technique of revision of the abdominal cavity if the wall of the hollow organ is damaged.
78. Sew a perforated stomach ulcer.
79. To mobilize the small intestine when it is resected.
80. Suture the wound of the large intestine.
81. Suture the wound of the small intestine.
82. Apply a seam to the outer lip of the intestinal anastomosis.
83. Apply a seam to the inner lip of the intestinal anastomosis.
84. Perform a typical appendectomy.
85. Perform retrograde appendectomy.
86. Perform a bladder puncture.
87. Implement the Gubarev rule
88. Show the execution point of the blockade according to Shkolnikov-Selivanov-Tsodyki.
89. Implement the Williams-Gubarev rule