Subject. History of the development of surgery.
1. Stages of the development of surgery
2. Evolution of surgical instruments
Subject . Asepsis. Prevention of implant infection. Sterilization of suture and plastic material.
1. Importance of implant infection in modern surgery.
2. Suture material, its types and purposes, classification by source of receipt. Requirements to be met.
3. Methods of sterilization of silk.
4. Methods for sterilizing catgut.
5. Methods of sterilization of hair, capron and other types of suture material.
6. Resorbable suture material.
Subject. General questions of anesthesiology.
1. History of the emergence of general anesthesia.
2. The main stages of the development of anesthesia.
3. Local infiltration anesthesia according to Vishnevsky.
Subject. Endogenous intoxication in surgery. Principles of its elimination.
4. The main types of surgical diseases causing endotoxicosis.
5. The importance of laboratory indicators for various types of endotoxicosis.
6. Modern efferent methods of detoxification.
Subject. Water-electrolyte disturbances in surgery
1. Water sectors of the body.
2. Methods of correction of water-electrolyte disturbances, applied solutions.
3. Dangers and complications in transfusion of plasma-substituting solutions.
4. Preparations for parenteral nutrition for the purpose of correction of protein metabolism
Subject. Blood type and Rh factor. Transfusion of blood components.
1. Historical data. The concept of science - transfusiology.
2. Methods for determining blood groups used in clinical practice ..
3. Rhesus factor, causes of hemolytic disease of newborns,
4. Order No. 363 on the approval of instructions for the use of blood components.
5. Modern methods of blood preservation.
6. The mechanism of action of transfused blood.
Subject. Transfusion of blood components. Errors and complications. Donation.
1. Benefits of blood reinfusion, the use of canned autoblood in modern surgery ..
2. Transfusion of means of correction of immunity (leukovzves, plasma of directed anti-infective action). Blood products and their transfusion.
3. Blood substitutes, purpose and classification. Blood substitutes for hemodynamic, detoxification, parenteral nutrition and regulation of ionic equilibrium.
4. The technique of blood transfusion transfusion, complications and their prevention and treatment.
5. Donation, organization. Contraindications to donation.
Subject. Modern blood substitutes.
3. Blood substitutes for hemodynamic action.
4. Blood substitutes for detoxification.
5. Modern preparations for parenteral nutrition.
1. Peculiarities of electric trauma, depending on the magnitude and type of the damaging current.
2. Features of electric injury when struck by lightning.
3. Application of the defibrillator in clinical practice.
4. Safety precautions for a robot with a defibrillator.
Subject. Acute purulent-destructive diseases of the abdominal organs. Purulent inflammatory diseases of serous cavities.
1. Clinical symptoms, purulent-destructive diseases of the abdominal organs.
2. Clinical signs and diagnostics of pleurisy and pleural empyema.
3. Technique of puncture and drainage of the pleural cavity.
Subject. General purulent (sepsis).
1. Evolution of the concept of sepsis after the Chicago Conciliation Conference of 1991.
2. Modern methods of bacteriological confirmation of sepsis.
Subject. The technique of examination of surgical patients.
1. Work with the methodical guidance of writing a surgical case history.
2. Study of the scheme of writing the medical history.
3. Repetition of the symptomatic section of major surgical diseases.
4. Work on writing the Statuslocalis section.
Subject. Acute specific infection.
1. Emergency prophylaxis of tetanus
2. Emergency prophylaxis of rabies
3. The introduction of serums and vaccines by Often
Subject. Common Issues of Developmental Disabilities
1. The concept of congenital pathology.
2. Congenital malformations of the head, anomalies of the face and mouth, congenital fistulas and cysts of the neck, torticollis, spine defects.
3. Congenital tumors of the sacrococcygeal region,
4. Congenital malformations of the chest and chest and abdomen.
5. The concept of surgical treatment of malformations.
Subject. Surgery of parasitic diseases
1. The concept of surgical parasitic diseases.
2. Echinococcosis. Brief representations about the cycle of development of the parasite. Ways of infection. Prevention of echinococcosis. Morphological forms of echinococcosis in humans.
3. Course of the disease. Diagnosis of an echinococcal cyst in the liver, lungs and other internal organs. Operative treatment of echinococcosis.
4. Alveococcosis: causes, diagnosis, surgical treatment.
5. Ascaridosis. Brief representations about the cycle of development of the parasite. Ways of infection. Prophylaxis of ascaridosis. Clinical manifestations of "surgical" ascariasis. Surgical treatment of surgical complications of ascaridosis.
6. Opisthorchiasis - lesions of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas trematodes. Ways of infection. Prevention of opisthorchiasis. Clinical picture, diagnosis, surgical treatment of complications of opisthorchiasis.